Tuesday, July 17, 2012

199 photos down 166 to go! Then 366!

199 photos down, 166 left to go! That's something to smile about! Oh and it's the little things, Bert got me these socks today! Just to make me smile ♥ Gosh I love him! And I love him mainly because he has stuck by myside through another year of Project 366. I've made this year a little easier, and just taken the project life side of Project 366. However, I miss my creativity. I miss it in my writing as well. So, for the last 166 photos, I'm really going to try to bring out some real creativeness to them! I've gotten 199 photos. However, I knew I could do this, but I want to be creative again like I was in 2010! The year isn't over yet!!! Still have 166 photos left to take! Ya never know what the rest of the year holds!!!
these socks also make me think of another favorite songs of mine SMILE by Pearl Jam! don't it make you smile?
don't it make you smile?
when the sun don't shine? (shine at all)
don't it make you smile?
don't it make you smile?
don't it make me smile?
when the sun don't shine, it don't shine at all
don't it make me smile?
i miss you already... i miss you always
i miss you already... i miss you all day
this is how i feel...
i miss you already... i miss you always
three crooked hearts and swirls all around... i miss you all day

No comments:

Post a Comment