Monday, January 16, 2012

Back to the daily grind...

After a weekend of fun, I'm up with the chickens! "So to speak..." I have seen some people that post normal daily routine photos. Today, I'm going to challenge myself and just take simple daily routine photos. I've already taken several, and on both cameras, that I think are post worthy. However, it's only 7:30! I'm going to wait and see what the rest of the day has in store for me! By the way, I really like getting up at 4:30 am with my husband when he goes to work. That's so many extra hours in the day I Can get things accomplished and have time to do crafty things in the afternoon after all the chores and errands are ran. Plan for today.... be very crafty day today! I want to make a whole bunch of fun things… Look out pintrest! And I will have all the time in the world as soon as I am done with laundry!! And errands!! I will have some photos up and posted by this evening! Just letting you guys know what the plan was for me today!


I thought the sun rise was very beautiful this morning...

I love to sit out in the morning watching the sun rise and reading through my Joyce Meyer's mail from the previous day...
Sweep, Mop after that...
Start and or finish days laundry....
cats get tired of me doing all of these things, and they each have their own way of telling me, "PLAY TIME..."
I have to often remind myself to take my thyroid pills...
Then I'll start the dishes, unload reload...
Go to the grocery store for dinner and maybe a crafty store too!
I completed week three for my pintrest challenge today!
I finally got a hot glue gun today since my other one bit the dust...
Managed to do a few extra projects with sheet music....
&& Just when I thought I could lay down... CRASH!

So I figured... since I have to mop again... for the second time today... I'll take a photo of it. This is the kittens responsibility. She will play with the ice cubes and make the drink fall to the floor... those of you that say... pets aren't kids? You got that wrong. Play time, clean up after... just like kids in my book c= But I love my babies to the moon and the stars and back!

Is it nap time yet? Sheesh. My photos for the day stop here, I'm so ready for a nap...

5 comments:

  1. I love how the letter turned out! It looks like you had a busy day... wanna hit up my place next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lived closer, and I was gettin paid! But I'd swiffer for free, because I could swiffer all day long! That's one of the best inventions to women ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your kitty babies! So cute! And YES! They CAN be like children. Demanding, whiney. lol You name it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! They are also very independent at times tho! I'm thankful for those times! Very rare times, but they do have those moments! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it depends on how much you baby your pets and spoil them like children! c=

    ReplyDelete