Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124 me at a megadeath concert? Yup.


If you had told me five years ago, I'd be at a Mega Death concert tonight... I would have laughed at you. Heavy metal music isn't my scene, but what I did enjoy most was watching the musicians. That shouldn't be a surprise to any of you. The drummer was awesome! He had two sets of drums. I was fascinated by it. To top it off there were more than 12 Marshal amps and amp heads. The light show was amazing as well! Half way through the concert I sent my Dad a text, told him, I remembered more of their songs than I thought I would. My Dad said, I bed you do, you have always been good with music and knowing who sings what and what artist is what. Made me smile. I even told him, yeah I know the songs, but I'd rather see myself at a Motley Crue Concert!! That's next on my list!!! c ; waiting patiently for the Hard Rock to book them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment