Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wish I had a John Deer sometimes....

Mowing the grass will be successful in two hours! Apparently, the lawnmower wasn't as charged as I was this morning! I've already done two loads of laundry folded and hung up, and did dishes and put the dishes up. I've already vacuumed. . . just sitting here waiting on the battery to charge!! (The black wire clamp gave me the hardest issue, and I thought mowing the grass was going to be a project fail. ) Thanks with some help from my neighbor, we got it worked out! Now I just have to sit and wait to mow the grass!!! Twiddles thumbs! (since my picture of the day is already taken too! DANG! Why can't I wake up every morning with this same amount of energy!!!?)
So, after borrowing a neighbors push mower, I cut the front yard, and when Bert got home he started our riding mower, and I did the back yard until I couldn't see to cut grass anymore! All my chores are done! WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment