Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cool finds.... daily photo for Feb 10th

The place where Bert ran sound last night, was awesome. Bright colored couches, bathrooms, walls, pretty much a photographers dream! I told the owner, I wanted to rent the place for an hour with a model! It looks like so much fun!
I said I was going to focus on brightly colored photos, I didn't know my photos from yesterday would be selfies. Funny thing is I didn't even want to go last night, I wanted to stay at home and watch movies and do crafts. But I found such a cool spot. I love cool finds!
They also had two high heel shoe chairs. I jumped around from couch to couch while Bert sat the sound equip up. I couldn't resist! Finally when Bert was ready to sit down, I took a photo with him. I can't believe he smiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment