Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Day Sunshine!

So, I spent most of the day out in the sun reading a book. Well, not just any book. Figuring out the prompts to the Finish this book. Brainstorming getting ideas. And I had my camera out side with me. I just started taking random photos. Of me. I liked how this one turned out of my hair. I felt like a texture photo today. So, "hair" it is!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
nothing really spectacular. however, I was feeling as random as this photo! The sun was out, I had the Beatles song Good Day Sunshine stuck in my head, and my hair just reminded me of the beautiful sun we are having today!
some other random photos that should be posted too... I liked the way the sun was in some of these!
So the one above is slightly out of focus, which I guess is what I love about it! C ;

No comments:

Post a Comment