Sunday, January 15, 2012

fleur de lis!?

The fleur-de-lis or fleur-de-lys (plural: fleurs-de-lis)[pron 1] is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means flower, and lis means lily) or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol. It may be "at one and the same time, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic", especially in heraldry.[4] It is represented in Unicode at U+269C (⚜) in the Miscellaneous Symbols block.


But today, most commonly known as a symbol for the Saints football team. However, loosing last night, they still played a heck of a football game. I wasn't the least bit upset at all by the loss. Some one has to win, someone has to loose. Both teams wanted to play in the Super Bowl this year, but the 49s just wanted it a bit more. I still went out last night to my husbands gig supporting the team. One of my favorite things about going to my husbands gigs is getting all dolled up! && Spending time with my husband too ! And friends that come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment