Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 21 To my surprise!


I love surprise visits! My little brother came home from Mississippi State this weekend to see his family and come support his musician friend Mario! Called me about ten and said, lets go see Mario! c= I had no choice, I was so excited to see my little brother and have a "Date" with him. I get upset that he always can't be home now. But I'm thankful he is in a nice "Christian" fraternity and has met some wonderful people at school. I am very proud of his accomplishments! Of course, on the way home I begged him to play "Let Her Cry..." it's a song we hold dear to us. The night he graduated high school, he got up on stage and sang it to my mother and played it for her. He is such a good kid. I miss him when he's gone... if you can't tell.


She sits alone by a lamppost
trying to find a thought that's escaped her mind
She says Dad's the one I love the most
but stipes not far behind
~Hootie and the Blowfish
&& it's 1:16 am... don't know why the blogger says other wise for my post! HE told my husband he would have me home by one and I was home five minutes early. My little brother is such a good "DATE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment