Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crack The Spine









First things first, I always crack the spine of my books when I get them. Keri Smith, is just awesome. She pushes your creativity on doing things like cracking the spines of the books. I cracked the spine of the book in a heart shape. Oh, if I don't crack the book first, I read the last sentence of the book. I know. I'm just random like that. Not that I like to know how the book is going to end. It's just the last sentence. Not the last paragraph. Just to get my mind thinking on the book when I start reading it. Last sentence in this book, YOU TOO CAN BE AN EXPLORER OF THE WORLD!







Add your own page numbers! This book I am going to do a lot differently than the last one. I'm going to use pictures to cover unwanted mistakes and layer. I'm already having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment