Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22 comfort zones

I have been in most of the day today. Finished my last day of Prednisone. I still think I need an extra cold med. I'm going to wait a few more days to see what happens, crossing fingers I'll be well before another does of meds. Silly weather changes and heavy fog does not mix well with my asthma. But I find myself tonight sitting on the couch watching movies. And trying not to fall asleep too early. I want to stay up a little later so I can sleep through these nasty storms that are going to be coming through our area. So, this is just a selfie day. I spent most of the day by myself. Bert slept as he has been on night shift all weekend and didn't get much sleep yesterday... so I just tip toed around the house and didn't bother him too much while he slept for work tonight. I'm so happy he will be off the next two days!!

2 comments:

  1. It stinks being sick. But I LOVE your self portrait. I need to try something similar, but I'm just not quite comfortable enough in front of the camera. lol Maybe I could just mostly hide under the covers and peek out? Hope you get to feeling better very soon! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla, do it! That would be a fun photo!! I'm starting another round of meds today. I'm praying these work! So sick of being sick and on medicine!!! Thanks for the get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete